Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Our First Post !!!!!!!

OK everyone is doing it, so why not us........LOL.
Here is a little Blog by Caz and Mud.
I hope it is a little interesting to some. :)

To start with we are both Aussie hehehe.
Since I (Cazzie) have joined Second Life, I have made some wonderful friends from all over the world. When I first joined, I never dreamt of having a shop and making clothes. I tried my hand at building but it is not for me. I leave that to Mud LOL. He is so patient when it come to teaching me new things but me being me I have no patience when it comes to things like that. As so many have found with me, I call a spade a spade and I am Not shy in saying how I feel or how I see things but in saying that I do know when to keep my trap shut hehehehehe. I have found that my name Cazzie is slang in the Italian language for penis and if I hear one more time what it means, I will go nutts LOL, so be warned. I DO NOT!!!!!!! need reminding all the time. OK now over to Mud.

Gawd she can talk............
I said only a few lines to see how this all works.

Bye for now

Mud.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could just about hear Mud's voice in that comment. LOL

Cazzie S said...

LMAO you know us so very Stone. That is scarey LMAO.

Cazzie S said...

Lmao see I still make typos, Lmao even on here Lmao. So I guess nothing has changed Lmao