Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Have Fun at Slego



Ok so we have a blog...........
I suppose that the thing you do is post on the Blog......
Makes sense.

Although Caz and I don't get to Slego as much as we'd like to, today we went.

Jayde was there as Host and there was a small crowd there.
It's at Zoha Island at Orange Beach. I'm having trouble making a SLurl at the moment so I'll have to go in game and check it out.

Here it is I hope.......


It's not a hard game to play, but is so to master. I've been playing for about six months now and still have only gotten over 400 points only once.
As a rule it costs $L20 to play but mostly we play free play and only pay to play if there are enough people to make it worth while.

Jayde Munroe is there generally from Mondays through to Thursday nights from 8Pm SL time.

If ya reading this make sure that you come on down and say Hi to all there.

Oh and by the way don't forget to say Mud sent ya.........

3 comments:

Cazzie S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I can see me in the photo. :)

Jayde Munro said...

hey you crazy couple, you did an excellent job on the blog. Thank you
for the support that you have given me. You two are the best friends ever. You deserve more than a hand so I am imagining me slapping you two on your bums. lol.

Keep up the good work and I will beat you (oh I mean see you) at slego.

Love you both

Jayde